BANK OF INDIA (BOI), a leading Public Sector Bank with its Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment of 1800 General Banking Officers in Scale – I.
Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
- Challan available from – 19.01.2012
- Submission of online application commencing from – 19.01.2012
- Last date for submission of online application – 31.01.2012
- Payment of application fee (other than SC/ST/PWD/EXS) – 19.01.2012 to 31.01.2012
- Tentative period of interview – Feb-Mar 2012
- Relevant date of Age/Qualification/Experience reckoned as on – 01.07.2011
IBPS score requirement: Total Weighted Standard Score (TWS):
- Minimum 130 – for General Category
- Minimum 117 – for Reserved Category (i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD)
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-service-men Candidates – Nil.
- For all other candidates – Rs.200/-
For the details of the post / vacancies / reservations, Education Qualification and other Details Please visit: http://bankofindia.co.in/career.aspx