- The device that is used to determine the depth of the sea is SONAR.
- In a dry cell, the positive electrode is carbon.
- The colour which deviates maximum during the dispersion is violet.
- The colour has the longest wavelength is red.
- The process responsible for the enormous energy in the sun is nuclear fusion.
- Air is neither an element nor a compound.
- During change of state, the temperature remains constant.
- The weight of an object would be zero when it is placed at the centre of the earth.
- We cannot see during a fog because of internal reflection.
- Substitute of U-235 as nuclear fuel is Plutonium-239.
- The door of an operating refrigerator in a room is kept open, the room will become warmer.
- If the humidity of air increases, the velocity of sound increases.
- The colour of star is an indication of its temperature.
- An astronaut in an earth satellite will observe the sky is black.
- The full shape of a rainbow is Parabola.